Putting a bed on bed raisers is an excellent idea for extra storage space as well as stopping the
bed from rolling all around.
Bed raisers will accommodate a bed frame with castors or without castor wheels.
Many people today are looking for different ways to save space in their homes and bed raisers
can help to do that.
One of the best places to store your items is under the bed. Bed raisers are ideal for storing different items
and will save you a lot of space.
The bed raisers have medical uses
By raising the head of the bed the risers can help people suffering from back pains, acid reflux, asthma,
or other breathing problems. Even people with heart conditions will find it easier to sleep with their head
and chest elevated.
People with disabilities and the elderly can benefit from bed raisers, by giving them more mobility to
get in and out of a bed.
*Always seek medical advice first before using Bed Raisers as an aid for medical conditions,
injuries or disabilities.
Click here to order online. or if you
prefer Contact Us Directly
Bed Raiser Features:
• Creates extra storage space underneath your bed, saving space in closets, dressers, and
• Constructed from high impact plastic for years of reliable performance.
• Special Non-slip Rubberised base.
• 5 year Full Replacement Warranty.
• Each bed riser holds up to 500lb (225kg) each.
• Raises Furniture by 5 ¼” (132mm) or 3" (75mm)
• Suitable for Caster Wheels/Posts up to 3”(76mm)
• 1" (25mm) indentation in the top of each bed riser to securely hold the feet of the bed in place.
• Foam insert molds to all types of furniture legs and rollers.
• Sold as a set of four.
If you would like more info go to our Frequently Asked